Monday, October 19, 2009

Not so bad, after all...

Things have been going good at the moment; well which is good as I have braced myself for the worst times.

Anyway, I guess this is the high tide times which I should be happy with; enjoying it and riding on the tidal waves of happiness and success.
Well, being the worry-wart me, I am still skeptical sometimes on the prospect of the looming bad times as well.
Perhaps I have been traumatized by some of the bad experiences?

Well, whatever, it seems that things are not looking that bleak anymore and I just need to learn to gear myself with the necessary equipment if the low tide is here again; anytime soon.

I am happyyyy...and yeah, it's good to be happy all the time...I like that!
Everything's fine now; except for the occasional hiccups in my sensitive health...and if you're one of those who's asking whether I am getting married, well, bin that...because we are talking about something else here =)

BE HAPPYYYY....I shall be.....as long as I want =D
A HUGE SMILE on my face, every day!