Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My lil Ergo beanie

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing



I call this my little ergo-jelly-beanie!

Remember that I was having some discomfort with my right wrist which arose due to ergonomic problems?
Well, there are lots of ergonomic-friendly products out there; for your information to promote the healthy way and reducing the stress and tension on hands, neck, feet, back, etc.

I have another jelly beanie mousepad and used to have a long velvety wrist rest when I type on my keyboard at work; something which I really missed =(

Now, I got this as a gift from my good friend...THANKS THANKS!!
It's really cute and fun to use...and I really loved it a lot.

It is not a 100% help to reduce the discomfort but it was not too bad to play with sometimes.
Initially, I wanted to save it as I found it too cute to be used =P

If only it is also pink...LOL, then I will be very happy!!
But, since this is a gift, it's really cool already...and I must really thank that kind thought from this friend =)

It's portable and now, I bring it everywhere with me....wherever I got! =D