Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Vacation please....

I really want to go on a vacation....well, it was kinda sudden...it's like a sudden impulse and a lightning which just struck!

Actually I've been wanting to go on a vacation this year; but I didn't have the time to as I was so busy working and I didn't put much thought to it.
At the same time, there does not seem to be much holidays for us for the last few months.
Some of the public holidays and their replacements were taken off by my company to be replaced during the festive seasons and as a result, we are working through all the replacement holidays as well.
I think I still have most of my annual leave days left and I am saving them...well, for some festive seasons and also for my own vacation.

Now, I really want to go for a vacation so badly...
I am checking up on the places to go to....I am dreaming of a vacation already....
It's towards the end of the year anyway, and for my company, the last fiscal year has ended and we have started the new fiscal year.

It's time for a vacation...I think I really need some time off to relax and just chill!!!!

***Dreams of the destinations for my vacations*** (I shall not reveal at the moment, to be updated in my travel blog)