Wednesday, September 09, 2009

It sounds crazy...

I know it sounds crazy...but I do miss the times when I used to go to work really early

I remembered when I first started working, I actually go to work at about 5am and reach my office before 6am
(I could be earlier than the janitors sometimes, seriously!)

I am so early that I always get the first parking spot near to the entrance (you know Malaysian drivers-lar!)
I take my own sweet time and relax in the office; turning on my Outlook and also logging into my messenger as well.
Then the day begins, busy busy day where I will be attending meetings, working on my stuffs, preparing all the materials for meetings and presentations.

I will be working my way through until probably 5-5.30pm sometimes before I leave the office.
Of course, I do leave sometimes at 4.30pm as well.....it's a privilege when the boss tells you to leave due to my crazy working hours

I know, it really sounds crazy, as my boss used to put it as I work for more than 12 hours!

The craziest part, I actually did not feel angry or frustrated by the working hours and I don't even complain.
(By the way, it's not even the company's policy to start this early!)
I actually enjoyed working those hours...

I know, my family, friends, and my colleagues (including my own boss) calls me crazy
Hehe...I do admit, now as I look back at (past) life, it does looks crazy.

What a contrast to my current working life!
Well, right now, I go to the office during regular office hours...yeah, back to normal

I don't know, I think this is all about passion which drives us forward
Don't you think so?

Oh ya, go ahead and brand me a workaholic...I am used to it =P