Wednesday, April 25, 2007

See the seaaaaaaaaaa.....

Yeahhh...my condo unit is actually facing this new hip happening mall on the island and also a bit of the eroded sea...haha....heading towards Jerejak.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Supposed to be great, I used to think I am gonna love staying near the sea and looking at it each day.
Sighs...now I kinda dislike it.
Within the first week; I still opened my window for the fresh air...but then I was greeted with humidity and sticky feeling each day when I wake up.
Now I have given up hope on it; and I am worried about staying near the sea too.
The salty breeze may not be good for long term...of course it's fun for short term or when you are on vacation (coz you are either in air-conditioned room or you are there for a short few days).
Will my car get rusty too?
Sighhhh......sign that I may move out again soon?