Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mum and Dad are here!!

My beloved Mummy and Daddy are finally here with me, yeayyyyy!!
Am so happy that they are around....no more longing nights when I hear people going home to their families:)
I am not such a homesick crybaby okay, but it's just that kind of feeling when you are away from home and you know, just coming home to an empty house without family is really sad:(
Also,it feels good when you have a hard day at work(things don't go your way and you are just darn miserable) to have someone to talk to or hug and tell you that everything's going to be okay.
I really missed the homely feel where there's people around you.
Sometimes we human really take things for granted; we always assume that everything is given and sometimes grumble/wish that you can have otherwise.
But in fact, when it is taken away from you, that's where you will be forlorn and wish things to be restored.
If you watched Home Alone, remember Macaulay McCulkin wished away his family and actually believed he made it happen (when his family actually flew off on vacation)?
He was gleeful and exhilarated in the beginning only; but when he finally settled down, he felt the loneliness and loss and wished things to be restored.

Sometimes, I really feel like just leaving everything and going back to my family to be with them:(
I really missed Mummy, Daddy and bro....