Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Moving house :)

SO I finally shifted out; since my landlord's flying back from US:)
Found this place near Queensbay...condo which promised me my own carpark lot...yeayy:)
It's been a tiring quest for me; looking for a place to stay - somemore with carpark.
You can't really have the best of both worlds; either you get the one without carpark but covered your bills and nice price; or you get one without bills but with carpark and the list goes on.
All the varying permutations combinations when comes to choosing the right place....so cham:(

So, I have this housemate who's from Singapore....haha, yes, she's from Singapore:)
Wonder why a Singaporean would come to work in Malaysia when it's usually the other way round?Haha...well, there were some reasons too and I am sure she can't wait to go back to Singapore.
In fact, she travels home to Singapore every weekend; now, don't simply judge ya...I don't blame her, she misses home.
It may be pricey....though she takes the nightly bus every Friday.
I also think she's probably quite well-off too.....hmmm, she was the master tenant, and she paid for the extra glass window at the verandah when entering the apartment (for security reasons).
Seems that the landlord refused to install that; so she insisted and offered to chip in RM500 (still SGD 200++).
Wowww......

And she also takes the cab to work every day; RM10 per trip...totalling to RM20 in one day for travel expenses alone:p

Anyway...I spent 2 and a half days moving my stuffs; making several trips to fit in all my stuffs.
Haha.....pai seh....I do have loads of stuffs...
And my room...kinda small...initially thought it was okay; but after fitting all my stuffs, not so anymore:(

Bought a canvas wardrobe for my clothes and also a metal bed frame:p
*Princess mar....prefer to sleep on a proper bed:P *
My friend got me a table from his home...thanks so much!!!:D

Then went to get another plastic tier drawer to sort out my stuffs.....sighs.....
I have so much stuffs......
*Dizzy lar*
This is the first time I ever move into a place without any furniture at all:(
Come to think of it, I am really lucky all this while; first year in Melaka - there's Emerald Park (new apartment opposite my uni - and first batch of inhabitants:)
Then 3 years in hostel consecutively, then my first house when i started work also came with furniture, bills and car park.
Then my boss's house.
This is the FIRST...without furniture, bills....only 1 covered car park which I also had to pay for the security deposit:(