Monday, April 09, 2007

My fave TV character

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Lorelai Gilmore Jr aka Rory; now she's one of my favourite TV character.
A studious and serious girl, I couldn't help liking her since the first time I saw her in the widely acclaimed WB series which hit the little screen.
That bond with her mom; the serious side and innocence of Rory and all her naive actions; too annoyingly punctual, too serious with her studies (setting aside time for studies) sometimes really remind myself of me.
I used to be like that; studying was everything to me....really anxious about getting my homework and revision done on time; no disturbances/noises when I am studying.
And when I am studying, I AM studying...no TV, no shopping...until I get these stuffs done.
Sounds like I have no life? Not really lar; just that I always have my targets and set myself to aim for them. Hahaha....don't call me ace; I am just a normal girl who wants good grades to realize my ambition.
Ooooo...by the way, we even share the similar defiance in protesting against unjust (yes, I can be quite fierce when I want too....against cruelty, violence, uncivilization) and also she's also good in debates.
Another thing, we share the same love for writing....I really love writing.

Just decided to do a post on Rory; she is one of the girls whom I love on TV:) Blue eyes, rosy cheeks, blond hair and fair complexion, what is there not to like about her? ;)