Friday, April 23, 2010

What to do during this weekend...

This weekend, I definitely need more rest and relaxation!
I need to catch up on rejuvenating myself and just enjoy a quiet weekend =)

Of course, besides that, I have a few other things in my mind:
1. Catch up on some movies/dramas - if time permits, I do wanna go to the cinema
2. Read - it's time to finish a few more books and get back to my reading
3. Go shopping - grocery, fruits, and window shopping (furnitures, clothes, bags...sighs)
4. Cleaning up my room and doing my laundry (usual itinerary for the weekend)
5. Enjoy a good meal, especially on lovely Saturday evening
6. Bring my car for a good wash as well =)
7. Planning for the next weekend!
8. Have a good dim sum breakfast!

I think I may have been overly ambitious, looking at the list, but, I just hope I don't end up even more exhausted than where I started!

Happy weekend to me and to all of you!~