Friday, April 16, 2010

Going for a short break...

It's been a crazy crazy week, not to mention the month!
I have been traveling up and down; north and south and my activities on my Outlook calendar have been filled to the brim.

I am exhausted, and time for rest has been shortened.
I get home, I just had time to take a bath, dinner and then, I am about to plonk my head onto the pillow and just doze off.
When I wake up the next morning, body and eyes just felt so heavy.

yeah, I am that tired.
Oh, I am not complaining, as things are moving up and work is okay, not too bad (ignoring the negative parts for now and just focusing on building my own happiness around my own work)

I am looking forward to a short break, to relax and also, to regain my senses, LOL.
My hands, ergonomic problems are back and I have been relaxing my right hand for more than 3 weeks now but the pains and aches are still there, sighs.
Maybe time to see a doctor if things do not improve.

It's Friday, finally, and rain is pouring really heavily out there now, for the first time since last week.
I am so glad, and my spirits are just high, although I have to worry about jams and flash floods on my way home in an hour =P

I can't wait to take a break...although things are a little tight recently, and there has been restrictions on breaks...which, I may reveal more in my Angelstar blog.

Happy Friday, TGIF...I am happy it is finally the end of the week!
I need my break =)