Friday, April 23, 2010

Holiday mood after a short break~

After a short but sweet weekend escapade over the weekend (which resulted in my over-exhaustion since I had to travel again for business a day after), I am starting to look forward and dream of more holidays and vacations to come.

A break is indeed good to refresh our physical selves and awaken our senses, but sometimes it can really lead to that feeling of vacation-lag; where you are still stuck in the mode of vacation.

Oh, to enjoy your no-schedule and free time throughout the day; meeting-free and no working hours to follow, and walk around in your own leisure, doing anything you want and taking photos of everything and planning what to blog right ahead...that, to me, was pure bliss!

I do want to go for holidays and vacations but of course, I do not want to compromise my work and financial support at the same time.

It is just nice to have the dream and planning that holiday, which may seem far away but it is still fun to step into that vacation zone once in a while.

For me, haha, I am always in a holiday mood and game for a vacation any time!

Time for more vacations, I do need and want....and I am sure it is the same for everyone...

What's the best time to dream about it if not on Friday? =P