Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sick is the most annoying thing in the world

After battling some unusual/unwanted/unwelcome zits on my face for a week or so, I was finally ready to heave a sigh of relief when they were gone.

However, I did not prepare for myself to fall sick, and badly too!

I was kinda happy that I have been healthy for the past few months and was trying to set a record not to fall sick (or I was also just plain too busy to be sick), and then it just hit and I cannot ignore it as the sinus pains were just too bad to bear.

Following the sinus pains, come the flu and the throat.
Gosh, I took almost 5-7 days to fully recover and walk on my feet in a stable condition without feeling dizzy or wobbly when I walk for a while.

The medicine had a strong effect on me too as I felt really weak and had a hard time breathing.
As if that is not enough, I could not get to sleep at night although the flu medicine was supposed to cause drowsiness.

It was really one of the worst points in life when you feel sick, weak and helpless and constantly tired all the time.

I am happy that I am finally back; although my breathing is still a little weak due to the lousy weather.

When I was sick, I kinda missed going out...no, not to work lar...I just had a sudden urge to go shopping or walk around and enjoy browsing around.

Maybe that is always what keeps our willpower to recover? =)