Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tummy Discomfort

There I go again...having major tummy discomfort and getting this annoying pain after each meal:(
I even felt nauseous...suspected case of food poisoning...yikes!
Went home on Monday in the morning and also took the day off yesterday; finally went to the clinic to check up on what's wrong.
Well, I went to Koe's clinic as usual...the conventional medical hall-like clinic which makes you feel giddy when you walk into those historic memorials:p (LOL!)
And the doctor gave me such a long lecture and a weird look; as if it's my fault for having this discomfort.
He even said I may be under stress; asked about my occupation, etc.
I asked for referral letter to go for a thorough check up with a gastroentrologist and he gave me insights (rather cynical admittedly) on putting myself through such check ups at such a young age.
Anyway, I guess I really need to chill out...stressed out:(