Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Mama Day!

This year I didn't go back to celebrate Mother's Day....I feel bad and I am not going to come up with anything...not going to be an excusaholic:p
Anyway, I really missed my mummy a lot; my friend who was there for me....I felt compelled with emotion to write her a poem




You were there when I was born
A whole nine months foregone
You could give up but you held on
For me your little one

It was a grey tomorrow
But you were filled with hope
To nurture and to mold your children
for the future generation

You were there when I was helpless
You were there when I was sad
You were there when I needed someone
in times so bad
You saw me through and through
through the good and bad
You never once gave up
You never once grumble
You never even cease your prayer
for the future of your heir

Sorry for the times I made you sad
Sorry when it hurt so much
Sorry I have been so bad
Sorry when I couldn't judge
Sorry for the times you worry
Sorry sorry sorry
All the words cannot describe
How much you mean to me
I will always love you mummy
forever and ever it shall be
You are the one that I really want
The one and only one
A precious gem only at my bay
And to end this I have to say

~Mummy, Happy Mother's Day! ~