Monday, May 28, 2007

Prep for Charity Carnival

Last Friday, after lunch with Nick, I went back to the office and got my hands down to work.....
Hehe... went down to the cafeteria and pushed and rearranged all those tables and chairs for the big event tomorrow.
**Funny thing, I was in skirt and also on heels....haha....worse than Maria who was actually pregnant!:p
Anyway, Maria was one of our committee member who was too helpful...she's only 1 month plus pregnant and she attempted to push all the tables and chairs until all of us yelled "No" and relocated her to help out with the decoration stuffs...phew....

We took some pics of the layout of the cafeteria before we moved them so that we can restore them back to their original location.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.comHosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

I went upstairs soon after to complete some of those design work....posters, flyers, etc for promotion during the event.
Then went home for a quick shower and drove back to the company grounds during dinner time.
Our dinner was provided; this was what I had.....
Fish & Chips...haha, special order for me (the others had Fish Gordon Bleu with cheese and ham......)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
And a small carton of Peel Fresh Orange flavour...my favourite!
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
I left at 10.30p.m....too tired already....had to go home for my beauty sleep (way past my bedtime...)