Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Beauty Spa

My first hand opportunity and big hole in bank account for a beauty spa treatment last weekend.
Had wanted to try it out for some time but was rather reluctant.
Last week, finally had the guts to try it out; risking some pocket money as well:p
Most of my girl friends in KL have already made their way to facials long long time ago...

So, I went to this Leonard Drake place in Gurney...which I have done some research on prior to the visit.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
And really, I am impressed by their service....wow, really nice and luxurious treatment:p
However, the price was indeed expensive...I heard it is one of the most expensive ones!!
Anyway, they did a skin analysis before doing the treatment and they guaranteed that it will make a difference in the way I look after.
I met this lady whom I talked to the last time I was there; her name was Lily and she provided lots of information about facial treatment. Such a coincidence that she was assigned as my facial therapist for that day and we had a nice long chat.
It was such a soothing therapy/treatment session....with aromatherapy, facial cleansing, exfoliating, and hydrating with the moisturisers, and facial oil.
Then of course, there's that extraction process....eeeeehhhh....scared of the painful process, so they didn't force me to continue.
And..then, there's the masque for the face to maintain the hydration level.

And I was practically done :)
Then they even offered the quick touch up on the face; basically just some foundation on the face and then I made my way to pay.
Of course, before that, they tried to sell me their products.
I was impressed by their products because it has always been gentle for sensitive skin like mine and it felt good :D
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
However, it was too pricey....I may consider getting it the next time when I am richer...haha....
Conclusion, I really enjoyed and managed to relax during the therapy session....though it was pricey but I think it's worth it because these people are really professional and treated us real good.
Sometimes, it really feels good to pamper ourselves, huh?
**Dreams**