Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A decision made...

Recently I made a decision...something that must be made...don't ask me what...
I have been swarmed by stuffs happening around me; not just work alone...in fact, everything revolving my life, etc has been bothering my mind.
I guess mummy's right; I am going through the burnout phase...I feel so tired and exhausted.
I practically go home so tired that I could barely stand and just want to flop myself onto the bed.
I was so drained out of energy these days...it's so sad.

And..the decision I have made; it's really not easy and I am doing all I can to keep that at bay.
It was a little wrenching to do something at that length but I do not want future problems; I have been through that and that's enough.
It's really devastating and it has not been a great year anyway for me as well...last year was a really depressing year.
This year; hopefully will be a better one.
I have my plans.... I have made up my mind on one (though still sad whenever I look back) and sometimes I feel like breaking down one day.
I have to go on, I have to be strong.
I am a big girl now; need to go through every up and down with courage and a bold heart....nothing is going to change that....
I will be missing those memories...but that's that.

As for the second decision, it was actually more major....it's about 80-90% firm as of now...and I will be making up and sealing the decision hopefully soon....
It is also another tough and major life decision which I do have to make at this age or foresake and regret in the future.
It hasn't been easy for me either...and I am really sorry how things turned out to be this way.
But life's just like that, there's no everlasting happiness (actually my optimism always thought me otherwise...happiness is in our hands). In this case, I am referring that life is never all beautiful, you need to prepare for the ugly side of the days as well.
And for me, I have reached the fork of the road which I need to pick the road to go on...tread on....I need to do something firm...
Okay...enough of my long-winded blabbering....let's just leave it at that

**It may be incomprehensible whatever that's in this post; ignore it, coz it's more of my inner voice**