Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy Birthday to Baby Car!!!

Yesterday was my baby car's first birthday.....1-year old...actually that's considered grown up for a car....we can't compare it with human life span since a car is viewed as old by 5-years.

Hehehe...so should I say that a year in the car's livelihood is equivalent to 10 light years?:P

Anyway, it's officially that I've been working for a year as well today and a year since I've been driving my little car....my baby Atos....she's just my precious baby :)

So, here goes...HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear baby!!!!

I know, I sound totally insane.....daddy said I was siao when I told him that it was my car's birthday when he called last night...hehehe.....

Hey, it's always good to have a reason for celebration....at least someone doesn't ignore me *winks*

Thanks, for your wishes although it seems like it's more meant for me since you're asking my car to take good care of me...hahaha.....

That's Sally....the lady car from Disney's Pixar Cars.....a lady car.... :D
Girl power rocks....