Sunday, July 16, 2006

Doomed....


That's it, I am probably doomed...guess you must have noticed the current trend of my posts whereby everything is all so negative and sound so demotivated - yeah, I am a little tired of the constant negative vibes emitted by that group of morons who are so insecure of themselves that they need to make others feel depressed as well. They are wary of their own situation and also afraid of what others may take away from them - sick people.....SIGHHH

So, the current situation has not improved and I believe that they are doing more on personal attacks - hmmmm, why am I seeing that they have influenced most of the ladies as well and some are getting more and more arrogant in their own ways while talking to me?

I have just conducted the first day of my training and I am de-motivated - I am dumb, stupid and totally useless, I am not good; I should probably be hung ....gosh, I feel like I am so totally worthless in everything I do....I know I shouldn't be looking down on myself but I could feel their glory and triumphant smiles on those people as they walk away gloating that they managed to pin me down with their "intelligent" questions.

I am unhappy in the sense that they have triumphed over me and that I look like such a dumb nitwit in front of them. Yeah, well, one for you guys then and I hope you drown in your evil triumphant grins and happiness.

** Being a meanie princess now and I don't feel good at all.... :(**