Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Disappointment...

" I am hopeless....I am useless....I am just so stupid, dumb...."

Yes, this is a fact...don't call me a princess anymore...I am just a stupid gal :(

I am so miserable today...hmmmm...does that have anything to do with me wearing a black skirt with a black sweater top and also a black skirt? Everything just turned so black and unlucky for me...perhaps that's what they mean by not wearing black colour for auspicious or superstitious reasons.


Reason I am disappointed is because I have failed myself; my own expectations; I can't even answer basic questions to what I am supposed to know - yeah, I am the so-called tool content expert now and I am just merely surviving on the name. I am totally stupid; I don't know what is wrong with me...I just can't accept that I am such a dumb person (although it's probably true)...

I will work hard and not fail you....and myself, so buck up Christy, there's still lots of things ahead and you don't want people to look down on you....