Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Moving House

Moving moving...now princess is a homeless and nomad primitive who is seeking shelter in others' homes.
I have finally made the BIG move out of the Sungai Dua rented room which I have bore with the condition for a year plus especially the bathroom which is totally uncomfortable :(
Furthermore, I have to bear with the landlady who occasionally nags about trivial stuffs but again, she is a senior citizen.
Anyway, for further details on why I want to move out and the sudden execution of this desire are described in my other blog; Angel's Blogging Haven.
All said, I am petrified, terrified, horrified, disgusted, bored, etc etc with the rented place there despite the deal that it comes in a package inclusive of table, chair, wardrobe, and bed in the room and also the utility bills are covered. Furthermore, I have been feeling dissatisfied with the place and the landlady since the first day I moved in and also the place is a little uncomfortable for staying and I do not intend to spend my years there to see the condition of the house after work every single day.

So, I also got into a row with my landlady over my decision to move out and also on the refund of my deposit...sighhhhh...unpleasant but eye-opening experience which I picked up in dealing with life changes.
Now, temporarily relocated to a friend's aunt's place- sort of vacation apartment located in Pulau Tikus and just a couple of metres away from Gurney Plaza....cool huh? Hehehe....but I do not go to the mall. At the same time, there is also a quaint little place in front of the apartment; Panda Kitchen which I have yet to try out - looks like a typical hangout place *winks*

The reason I mentioned temporary relocation is because I found another place for the next 6-9 months...no, I am not in a lease or contract. Just that I will be the caretaker for my ex-manager's house in Sungai Ara while he and his family will be relocating to US for the next 6-9 months and he will be leaving this coming Saturday. He has already left for KL last 2 days to drive his car to his relatives and to have a little farewell before their departure. I am due and free to move into the semi-detached house anytime this week - just that I was advised and recommended to move in on a non-working day. Anyway, I have slowly moved all my stuffs after work each day to the house and at the same time, inspect the house surroundings as well.

Hopefully I can finalize the move by Friday - although "someone" would prefer me to stay in the apartment as it is nearer to his place...haha....
Actually, the area in Sungai Ara was pretty quiet and furthermore, there is a low cost flat nearby and the environment there was a little insecure which kinda explain why every house there is equipped with the alarm system....in fact, my ex-manager's house even installed different types of gadgets in his house (even his padlocks are so unique!!) to prevent break-ins :)
Kinda freaked "someone" out and he's pretty concerned about me staying alone....
Hopefully Mum and Dad can come over soon to stay with me and provide company with their presence.....I also hope the move will finally be done as soon as possible....