Thursday, March 23, 2006

Pink Princess Week

Pinky pinky....I have been wearing pink for the whole week...hahaha....or should I say a little pink element is attached to my daily attire:p

Since Sunday, I just reviewed that I have been wearing either Pink or red(which also contains some minute hint of pink in it). Guess this is the Pink week for Princess, huh? Haha....well, I haven't been wearing pink to work for the past 2 weeks...since I noticed everyone teased me about wearing pink or red....but now, I noticed they teased me no matter which colour I wear since I have this particular habit of matching my attire from top to toe with the color for the day. Haha...don't you think that's cute? Hehe.........from hair accessories to earrings to watches and shoes....even bags sometimes :P It's pretty fun to do that, after all, isn't that a girl's way of life? That's why they often say, a girl can never have enough of clothes and shoes...and that, I second :)


So, today's finally Friday, the last working day of the week; hehe...and TGI Friday's...hmmm, too bad they do not have TGI's here in Penang....hey, they don't even have TGV ler :P Hehehe...in case you think I've gone out of my mind with these acronyms, TGI is Thank God it's Friday and it's a restaurant here in Malaysia...actually it's pretty well known considering it originated from the States. As for TGV, it's just a local cinema name, referring to Tanjong Golden Village....it's quite popular besides GSC; Golden Screen Cinema chain of cineplexes in town. Sigh....how I miss good ol' KL which has both of this cineplex name :(

Okay....princess has to do some work-related writing; yup, some follow-up emails and also the minutes for the meetings I hosted this morning.
Signing off from my lil' diary...and have a pink day :)