Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Diary of a little princess

Hello.....a page for my own personal soul searching...hehe, a little self-talk and blogging of the pieces of my mind daily....erm, as often as possible.

Hmmm...pink huh? Hehehe....of course, one of my favourite colors since young...hey, don't they say girls love pink; not all girls though and yes, I am in one of the "pink gals" category...pinky pinky....and isn't this all princess-like? <*wink*>

Yeap, my very own princess diary....everyone calls me a princess....at work, at home....among my friends. It may seem that I am a high and mighty person; possibly a little haughty....hmmm,but I don't think so though :( I may not be the nicest person in the world, but at least I think I am not that mean either:p

So, another peek into the name of the blog...what does the DPCS stands for? Hehe...now, that's the interesting bit; composed of a few adjectives which describe me...thought up by a particular person. Initially I thought it sounded like some kinda technical product or technology...and well, I learnt to live with it....hehe, but am I gonna reveal the acronym here?

Hmmm...nah, let's just leave it a secret for my safekeeping :)

That's the end of the first royal transcript of the little princess.....let's bow and leave the court :)