Monday, March 27, 2006

Cold and Freezy

Warm and fuzzy...is definitely not the word to describe the recent weather. In fact, I was feeling so very cold in the office; hmmm....the rain and cloudy weather probably brought the temperature down....and instead, I am feeling cold and freezy. <*sniff*>

Working in an office for more than 10 hours does not help at all...since you are cooped in the space constantly freezing yourself...brrr...
I am currently wearing a black sweater and still feeling cold; but, I don't think it's raining out there.

This morning a parcel arrived and when I opened it, the dust started flying around....*cough*....yeah, and I have a sensitive nose which could probably cause my difficulty in breathing...poor me:(

Better get back to my training practicals....as my mentor has mentioned this morning..hehe..:)
Pretty happy that mentor is happy with my progress and he's also touched and impressed with my commitment...haha, and he's making fun of me; since I went to the office at 5am on a Saturday morning just to attend his training session which was scheduled earlier. He was pretty guilt-ridden over it...pretty sure of himself spoiling my Saturday. I sent him an email to make him feel better and now he tells everyone in the world I am a hardworking gal who goes to work super early...LOL :D