Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Orange gal today :)

Today, chirpy as usual...and the colour for today is orange.
Yup, my orange and white striped shirt from Chinese New Year which my mom told me to buy.
Initially she wanted to pay for the shirt but I insisted, "Hey mom, I'd be the one to buy you clothes now". She saw this shirt in KL before Chinese New Year and liked the brightness of the colour immediately.


To cut the long story short, I am kinda orange-y today...:); with an orange-coloured watch(one of my favourite), hair band of the same colour(hair is pulled back into half-ponytail)...oooh, and even the strap for my employee id card is the same colour <*wink*>

Hehe...orange is also one of my favourite fruits....kinda hard to live without oranges...told you I am an orange girl. I'd gotten an orange sweater as well; to make the set complete. Hmmm...I am gonna start looking out for more orange stuffs. Actually when I was in my first year in university, somehow most of the stuffs I bought for my new room in uni were orange in colour; bedsheet, wastepaper basket, blanket, little plastic rack, cup, etc etc. Hehe...mom somehow got that instilled in me when she decided to go for "all-orange" stuffs to ease the identification of my personal belongings.

Somehow, now my brother is also into this colour...for me, I am always into bright colours...:)
Bright means happy anyhow; BUT...big but here, this doesn't apply to the bright bright sun.....that's so scary....and definitely destructive to my health:P
I just posted an entry in my other blog on the beautiful moon which I've noticed for the past 2 days and I even wrote a poem in the moon's honour.

Seems like I am finally back in my poetic mood....which is really cool; I am kinda inspired today; even to the extent of writing a story....tippety, I am finally back to my literature personality!!...

Okay, the end of the orange transcript.....look forward to my orange later :)