Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another trip?

Dear diary,
Just when I was thinking to relax and rest at home, things are picking up again and I have to, just have to move forward and pick myself up and go with the flow again.
I am again required to fly down and it seemed really hectic for me, with such a short notice!
(Okay, maybe not really that much of a short notice, but I was really hoping for a quiet weekend and no more traveling, after that craze with LCCT, just less than 3 days ago!)
It's not that I don't enjoy going back to home sweet home, but seriously, I have a lot of things which I need to do back here as well and things have just been so crazy lately (this month!)
I want to travel, for leisure, not like this!
When I am free, there are not so much of plans to travel or fly here and there, and when I don't want to, don't feel like it, or can't, that's when I am required to travel almost every week!
What was that all about?
I am exhausted, and I really need a rest, a break....my last break was also crazy
Can someone just replace me and go on my behalf instead?

I am really tireddddd.....


P.S.: I am indeed, ranting a lot.... =P