Monday, May 24, 2010

It doesn't get any worse?

Just when I thought everything will be fine at the end of the month; I am hoarded by a few more things which makes me feel like I just want to scream really loudly.

My car, to report, has been touched up and has been bailed out of the workshop yesterday, when I landed.
All is good, but something else is not.

My luggage which I brought with me on my business trip to KL, and which I checked in (I seldom do) was damaged when I got it.
I lodged a report with the Baggage services counter and after a few haggling with them (they claimed that they don't do minor damages or anything that is inscripted on their liability notice, which to me, is pretty much everything else and I told them off), they lodged my report, and I had to leave my poor bag with them to be fixed.

At work, I had to deal with crazy work schedules which couldn't get any crazier, and moody people who were all immersed in the stressful environment surrounding us.
I had to deal with a delivery problem regarding a new customer and it is just stressful (or maybe i am the one worrying too much)

Not just that, just when I thought I could go for a short holiday with my friends, I realized that I got the dates wrong!
They went without me, of course, since I was not able to make it...BUMMER!

Ahhhhhh......can anything else get any worse?

I hope not....

I wish for a peaceful week and weekend...and many more to come...I just want a breather