Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The part about ME...

People have noticed
They have wondered
Why on earth am I posting all the emotional posts lately?

It came from a cheerful person; one who is optimistic and happy about everything and yet, she is getting sentimental to a point that it is worrying.

Well, I wonder that myself
I admit, I have been rather sentimental lately
And it is the time when I close myself to the world and even to myself

You see, the thing about me is, I am not an open book
You can't read me and sometimes, I feel it's partly due to the fact that I don't allow you to read me either
I like to close myself up and I don't talk especially when I am deep in thoughts.

Of late, I have gone into this reclusion mode where I just want to be alone and silence is the only thing on my mind.
I do not want to talk or pour out anything; perhaps it is not the time.
This is probably one thing that only my bestie knows and that's why she is my bestie

It's frustrating to people close to me, but I can't and I really can't talk
I don't know
I am like a bottle, everything is inside and I don't like to pour things out
It's not that I don't trust people, it's just something which is so ME
I can't talk to others about everything, it's just ME

Probably this is a thing some or most won't know
But I can't help it
I will probably cry
Smile or laugh
or try to act like nothing ever happened
But I know, deep down inside,
it is something that I know
And that something is what others do not know

Don't worry about me, like I said, it's just ME