Wednesday, March 18, 2009

No pain no gain

It is been a year since I have learnt a new thing and continuing to strive in this ever-competitive and cunning world.
It is seriously sickening sometimes; to an extent that it is revolting when you see how real businesses are being done.
At the same time, you know that it is not illegal and that it's definitely not as incriminating as drug trafficking and all those pedlars out there (thank God for that) but yet you couldn't help asking yourself sometimes, why do people want to do that?

It's weird how the mechanics of the human mind work; it just seems to be telling you one way and doing otherwise.
I can't help but realize that things have changed the perspective I've looked at life and internally, I have to adapt.

Success is sweet of course, but you'd have to taste a few bitter drops before you could tell that it is sweet.
And being me, I do not like the taste of the bitter failure - well, nobody likes it anyway, fair enough.

When I strive in this manipulative world, I know only one thing, to survive but not at the expense of others' death.
It is always good to move forward and upward; towards the sweet success, but do not step on others' heads to get to it.

I still have a long road to go, but I am sure I will be there someday...and that day is definitely shining back and smiling at me when I am there...