Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Rejected and dejected....


Awwwwwwwwwwww....my customers in Bangalore are not gonna fund my travel to India to conduct training for them.....I felt so rejected...unwanted...*sob sob*
It's not like I am dying to go to Bangalore...in fact, I was not too keen to go there since everyone said it's not such a safe country to be in and also there were some hygiene issues...and I am kinda health freak :P However, that's another issue, me not wanting to go and being turned down is soooo..........awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......
I am :

unwanted
rejected
insignificant
unimportant
useless
deprioritized
worthless
petty

Wuahhhhhh.....crying crying uncontrollably.....

*Heard from dad that Bangalore is one of the most advanced cities....with their impressive architecture and advancement in their Silicon Valley.....Wuahahhhhhhh.......

Will I have a Flounder or a Sebastian to cheer me up???....wuahhhhh....