Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Busy bee....

I feel like tonnes of rocks just fell atop me....suffocating for breath....flipping my hands up in the air....desperate for some fresh air......aaaahhhhhh.....pull me out of this....aaahhhh

Nah, just ignore that....just a random chirp from me....I just realized I have so much to work on at the moment....goshhhhh....all those training materials need to completed and they are starting to confuse me...arrggghhh....it's really confusing...and not properly arranged in the manner to conduct a proper training *sob* *sob*
Now I have to conduct a training for the Asia designers and engineers....yeah, the expectations are there after I underwent the training from my mentor in the US who happens to be a manager....pretty cool...hehehe..

Not only that...I have to manage the testing stuffs, database, schedule and logistics, software, etc etc.....the list is long....and this week is the end of the quarter.....i feel so suffocated...I am drowning....Wuahhhhhhhh (crying and looking for a shoulder to cry on....)

Pooh, you are supposed to be a busy bee....not a lazy bee...hiding inside the flower and enjoying your honey!!! Hrrrmmmmpphhh.....
And, isn't Pooh supposed to be bear....what are you doing....doing a bee's job???










**Momentary lapse into madness**