Thursday, July 23, 2009

Restless and dreams

I was restless again last night....I wonder why
(Maybe it had something to do with the phone call yesterday?)

I thought I put that out of my mind and told myself not to worry/think about it?
Turns out that I can't huh....
I can't control it....it's just the nature of me being a worry-wart I guesss

To top it all off, I even had a bizarre dream

I was confused about the date of my friend's upcoming wedding where I was supposed to one of the bridesmaids and the commentator at the church

I dreamt that I forgot about the date and I was rushing all the way

I was so confused and I think I missed it...

GOSH!!!

That'd never happen, NO, it will NOT

I think I am going bonkers soon....how come there is so many inner thoughts that is bugging my mind that I didn't know?