Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekend

Weekends are much anticipated to during the weekdays; whether you are working or studying...that much never changes.
And I am always amazed at how swift the 2 days pass most of the time

During the week, I always look forward to the 2-days weekend and think of where I wanna go, or what I wanna do.
Then come the much-awaited Friday evening when I get out of the office and arrive at home...and then I laze around at home...during the rainy weather, listening to the pattering of the rain drops on my window pane.
Saturday morning comes and all of a sudden, I just want to spend some time at home, spending some quality time with myself and with my parents who are just looking aged over the years.
Furthermore, I don't want to make them worry if I go out; knowing the endless worries parents have and also the increasing crime rates around.

Away from the reason, sometimes I just feel so tired after a whole week of brain-energizing and physical exertion during the weekdays, I just want to laze around and enjoy the comforts of home; shielded from the harmful sun that I really dislike.

Some may perceive that as disengaged from the society; however I don't think so.
I may be a little introvert; but I am still a person who enjoys going out and socializing although on a lower count compared to others.
Perhaps it is probably just my character:)

Today is again Sunday night...sighs, how time flies past...
Tomorrow will be the start of yet another working week..not that I dread working that much...but weekends are still nice....
Well...it's just 5 days....hehehe
Oh...for the next weekend....