Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A New Day has come

I realized that I have been writing rather gloomily over here; which is really demotivating for the blog and the readers; misleading all of you about the cheery gal I am:)

I was not really miserable but rather, as I have mentioned, going through a phase where I had to make decision and a long thought of my life and direction.
You can call it a hermit period; where I shut to myself and think.....hehehe....not meditating:p

Right now, I am learning new things everyday...and I can use 4 adjectives:
Exciting
Interesting
Challenging
Surprising

Everyone is right....life is really full of surprises....and I have been hearing all the angelic words from everyone around me....which I should like to quote here

"Not everyday is sunny and with clear blue skies...."

"Always do what you think is right and keep on searching until you found the path you want to tread on"

"We should always look out for new things to learn"


And lastly, my own quote....
" A bad or good thing...it lies in the eyes of your self-perception"

Keep those surprises coming.... and you will truly be amazed...