Monday, March 31, 2008

Mysterious disappearances

A prayer to St Anthony; please pray for me that I will find all my missing stuffs...
I really have no idea where they went; I can't even recall when I am so confused

First I lost my little Mickey cell phone pouch; it was a really nice one....one that fits my little Sony perfectly (black pouch with printed Pink Mickey silhouettes on it)
And it's entering the 2nd week that it's disappeared....

Now this weekend, I've lost 2 lip sticks...
My lip balm and my silver cased red lipstick.....I have absolutely no idea where it went....
Not that they are brand new or anything; in fact they are almost wearing out....
But the thing is...where did they go?
It's really frustrating when you lose item by item and you have totally no idea where they went....

It's like vanishing into thin air.....
St Anthony, please pray for me....