Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Fusion of a dream

I had a weird dream last night....I was pretty happy in the first phase of the dream...

I was dreaming that I am enjoying my blogs...writing and also making lots of friends and widening my circle....I was really very very very happy...elated in fact!
Then onto the 2nd phase of my dream, I dreamt that I was talking to an aunt and cousin whom I used to be kinda close to and all of a sudden, we came to a point of the conversation when we revealed our inner feelings and how we felt towards each other...and that was when I broke down crying and defended myself and telling them this is not true, they have been swerved in their thoughts and etc etc.
It was an emotional exchange in the conversation as we were in a way letting ourselves out and also argument pursues.
I only remembered the SAD feeling...such a major contrast from the hype and excitement from the first dream!

I was thinking about it and trying to interpret my own dream (I do know something about dream interpretation you know!:)
Anyway, what I can imagine is this....I've recently let out a secret and sort of open up myself (confiding in someone and also sharing out my blogs)..both at about the same time which really stirred up a hidden emotion and at the same time, it was a relief for myself.
The blogging part shows my inner self revealed and the laughter and friends show the happiness and return I gained from the revelation.
However, when it comes to the 2nd part, I guess I was still confused and unsure...being the worry wart, I was afraid of the consequences of telling someone about myself and also the people around me.
Perhaps I have been hurt before by this lady in the office whom I keep a distance from until today and I am worried on how she will try to harm me again despite my nonchalant response to her.
I am worried to the core.....

Sighs.....interpreting my own dreams...and it turned out to be a sad one:(