Thursday, September 06, 2007

Awake!

Okay, first I get weird dreams which spells my insecurity and now, couldn't sleep for the night???!!:(

I went to bed at my usual bedtime and slept soundly after talking on the phone with Mummy and DearDear.
Then I was awoke by the sounds of the rain pattering hard against my window pane and when I blinked my eyes, I knew it was a stormy night. I tossed over and stared at my clock; which showed 2.30a.m.
Okay...then I tried to get back to sleep and you know what, no matter how I tried, my eyes wouldn't shut and I just couldn't sleep.
After a few rounds to which I realize was already 3.45a.m, I just stirred myself out of bed and decided to just say hi to my laptop...hehe:D
I typed, did my work, edited some pictures and finally it was 5am...hehe, time to get ready:D

But seriously, I really do not know what's wrong, why can't I sleep?
Why is my brain still so active at night???? It's bedtime...sighs....I am definitely gonna have a panda day today...and the worst part is, I need to attend a meeting for the whole of the first half of today!!! AAARRGGGGHHHH!!!