Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Another dream...interpreted

I dreamt of yet another sad dream....I don't know why; is it true that dreams are actually a reverse or inverted reflection of reality?
I was not unhappy; in fact, far from that, I was pretty happy in the day but come night time and I get these dreams...and it's been for the past 2 nights:(
So sad....

Last night, I dreamt of myself crying and I was looking at my own family...Mummy was there...
But then the weird part was, this time the dream was reversed from the dream the day before.
In this dream, the first phase was actually pretty sad....and as I was saying, I was crying and telling my Mum and family about things....
Then in the 2nd part, things became normal and I see a normal family life...and my everyday life....

How do I interpret this?
I think (disclaimer: this is only my hypothesis, I am no guru in dreams interpretation)...in my opinion, my dreams reflect how I still have those inner fears but despite that, I do know that everything will be fine in the end...it's all a matter of time.
You see, the crying in the dream and the explaning of stuffs means that I am still worried and am unsure on whether I am doing the right thing but I just want to stand up and console myself on the decision I have made. At the same time, the family depicts I am also worried about the impression it may have created on others particularly those close to me and their reactions if they understand the reality of the situation.
As the crying subsides and moving on back to the norm of life in the 2nd phase, it is yet another inner thought that I do know that these things take time and that eventually, the storm will calm down and everything will still go on; life goes on....

Whatever it is, I do want these dreams to end...I want to sleep well:)