Monday, November 27, 2006

My Cube..

Yeay yeay...finally I took some pictures of my little cube in the Kulim office where I was based...hehehe....was there early this morning....
Kinda embarassing now...hehe....really a Disney-infested cube....childish hor:P
That little sand art was what I had from the Family at Work Day last round....hehe, painted little baseball Mickey myself :)
Nothing much to talk about my cube; just a normal little working cube with a bunch of files and cabinets sitting around.
My little whiteboard for the boss to write down his specified and assigned tasks....haha...one tip from buddy, always leave it full of writings so that boss cannot fill in anything:p
Anyway, I prefer to be clean...hehehe:)
That's me....in the office early in the morning; not all the lights were switched on yet:p