Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Celebrity look-alike

Haha....came across this interesting webpage which matches your face (from photos you uploaded) with the celebrities in their database.
Hmmmm....interesting huh? It is part of the implementation of artificial intelligence loor...not bad but the even more interesting part is that each photo you upload will produce you with different results...
Haha...as for me, I got a couple of matches; guess who do I look like?
<*Smiles mischievously*>
















Kim Tae Hee (of Stairway to Heaven and Love in Harvard fame) - Korean actress
Miriam Yeung from Hong Kong :)
Haha...I had more matches; even resembling kids :p
However, frankly speaking, I don't think the matches are so accurate anyway; but for the fun of it, you get a good laugh when they match you to different people...fun ler?:P