Saturday, January 09, 2010

A few hours more...

Oooo...I am so happieee and excited...it's just one of my favorite moments leading to my favorite day of the year!!~

Hahaahahaha...call me crazy but I just love to do this "me" countdown for myself...after all it is my special day and I think I deserve some attention for myself!~

I feel so happyyyy; this is definitely my favorite day of the year and I just love it so much that I have even started celebrating from the day before; declaring it the eve...LOL.
If that's not enough, you are bound to see/hear or read about my exceptionally good mood throughout the entire month, because again, it is also my favorite month!!! (next to December!)

I know it is really getting crazy now....some may start to think I am out of my mind...but I am just happpyyyyyyyy

Can't wait....smiles to self...

It's a few hours more only....YEAYYYYY!!!~ =D