Monday, January 04, 2010

2010...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's the NEW YEAR again and in a blink of an eye, we are already here at 2010!
(I am speaking like I've been brought forward by a time machine from Back to the Future =P )

As usual, I have my collage of my past year and also a bit of review to do on my past year achievements or things which I've failed to do; which will be ready pretty soon.

I have my list of resolutions too; some personal and emotional ones to meet for this year =)

It's all in a stride and I am looking forward to a great year ahead...ain't every year a great one anyway?

I would start the year by praising the Lord and to ask for his guidance in everything I do and to ask for his presence =)

Stay tune for more posts; my first resolution will definitely be to update this blog; daily, if possible with all my ups and downs for each day!!
How does that sound?

Stay tune for more updates...VERY SOON!~

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!~