Monday, November 30, 2009

It's Here!

It's here, it's here, it's FINALLY here....the wedding that I have been asked to me the MC =)
Well, not actually the master of ceremony as a whole...I am just the lector/cantor/commentator during the mass in the church

Anyway, it doesn't matter, either way, I am still excited and am looking forward to be helping a friend and to read the proceeds of the mass

It has been a while since I have been an MC and come to think of it, I do miss it once in a while *winks*

I have gotta start choosing my dress as this is the house of God, and I am proud to be there =)
Congrats to the bride, hopefully I can upload the pics soon...gotta ask a friend to help me out;)

P.S: I've gotta think of how to style my new hairstyle too....I've yet to post my pics of my short hair here, eh? =P