Wednesday, September 10, 2008

For the past 6 months...

Let me review what has been going for the past few months...hmmmm, it's not exactly a short period of time but neither has it been too long but why does it feel like ages?
Anyway, I believe that I am on my path to the fullest of my life and I am determined to make sure that it is!

Now, let's see...what did I do in these significant few months
1. Made a move; a rather difficult decision but hopped from one ark to another
2. Received excellent appraisals from all my bosses
3. Accepted an assignment which required relocation
4. Believed in the theory of working harder when you think you've worked hard enough (courtesy of Ernie Chen's theory)
5. Felt inspired by Ernie Chen
6. Changed my longtime hairstyle
7. Spent more $$$ (this is not a very proud thing)
8. Traveled to Europe! (Weeehaaaa!! but the culture was not as great as I had expected though - maybe it's just unique)
9. Expanded my blog's network
10. Expanded my facebook's networking circle
11. Worked towards the first step to create my own website
12. Start to take an interest in politics (hahaha....I used to dislike politics; rather sensitive issues but I am rather intrigued by the stories circulating the headlines these days although I am also not really that encouraged by them:p)
13. Enjoy driving on the road - it is always a pleasure to drive, so why rush when you are not in a hurry? Besides, it's really a nice moment when you give way to another driver
14. Flew on a one-day business trip to Bangkok just merely for a presentation - now I know how corporate travel is like and how it feels to be a frequent business traveler...not so fun!
15. Signed up for an expensive deal which I will never do before this
16. Speak up my mind!
17. Met with some corporate top shots...
18. Presented to an audience like a pro!
19. Mimicked Zig Ziglar and started to like him
20. Adopted an online puppy:)
21. Worked on my female zine!

Gosh...I can't believe I have done that much....I believe that's not all and I am determined to do more.
With hard work and determination, that's where it will bring to much greater heights...

And I have the great LORD and my ever understanding family and friends to thank for:)