Thursday, July 17, 2008

Shopaholic Girl

I do not know when have I become such a shopaholic.
(Lets out a BIG sigh)

It must have been the power of buying when you earn your own wages and the satisfaction that you hold the authority of buying something for yourself.
I am a very cautious buyer; and rather controlled as well although I must say I have a fetish for shoes, bags, dresses, clothes, watches, jackets, earrings...alright, you name it, I just love it.
It is a normal thing about girls, ain't it?
We just can never get enough of shopping for new things....despite our overflowing wardrobe and yet we still whine, "Nothing to WEAR!!!"

*Smiles sheepishly*

I really do love shoes; somehow I just always have a soft spot for them...and I just love looking at them and then picking one pair for myself.
Dangerous shopaholic girl!

I gotta stop all that; and spend wisely....which, by the way, reminds me, my credit was really low last month, does that mean I can shop freely this month?
*Winks*