Friday, July 18, 2008

Confession of a shoe-a-holic

I have a confession to make; I LOVE shoes, I really do!
Not that I don't have the same love for clothes (blouses, skirts, denims,etc), dresses, accessories, bags, etc...but well, we are all girls after all, and shoe fetism is something common for some of us girls.

For me, I couldn't exactly remember when my fetish for shoes started - I think since young but definitely it heightened when I started working.
Staying away from home, I spent my weekends in shopping malls and enjoyed window shopping.
Then I started buying my very first pair of shoe; denim sandals which was about 2 1/2 inches high when one of my old sandals broke.
I guess that was when I found shoe shopping was so fun and there and then, I enjoyed going into shoe shops and trying out on shoe by shoe.
Of course, being me, I am kinda stringent on my own budget; some may call me a controlled shopper or to some, I am seen as plain stingy:p

However, despite doing window shopping, I have to admit I still buy some of the shoes that I really love (and I do fall in love with a lot of shoes:p)
Daddy thinks I have way too many shoes...but I still love to pop in and out of shoe shops.
of course, I am also constantly on my own budget check..but I really LOVE the shoe shopping part!!~

I especially love heels and recently, in love with boots:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Oooo..I came across this pair of nice satin blue heels on the internet, isn't it sweet?
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

And this pair of red stilletos with a ribbon sash behind, is also too sweet!
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

And with the Mega Sales around, hmmmm....:D

One more note, why is it so hard to find small-sized shoes during sales?
I always thought it's the other way round! SIGHS!