Thursday, February 01, 2007

Barbie Collector

Hmmm....I was browsing for something related to work when I came across this site of a Barbie collector...and hey, am I impressed that there were so many beautiful Barbies on that site; and she collects them to be resold again to other intereasted bidding collectors as well.
WOWWWW.....*dreams of Barbie*

It is some kinda deja vu when I looked at all those Barbies.....brings me back to those times when I was still a little girl (not that I am that old right now:p ).....I had a couple of Barbie dolls as well...and my most prized possession was this ballerina Barbie which Dad bought for me with Mum's selection as well:)
At that point, I already had that thought that I wished I was rich and that I can own almost any Barbie in the world ever produced...and I am sure I will love them in a whole library...erm, I mean playhouse:p
Look at them; I used to remember my aunt's saying, "If ladies were to have the body and look of a Barbie doll, that'd be perfect!"
*Referring to the height, slender waist, slim stature...."
Just feast your eyes on these Barbies and you will really drool...erm, I mean, dream to own them as your possession:)
The Glamourous
Uptown society Girl
Hollywood Premiere
Embassy
Delphine
Tuxedo
Marilyn Monroe
Sweet Grand Entrance
Black Enchantment
Club Couture
Twilight Gala
Millenium
Nolan
Evening Glamour
Other stylish Barbies
Givenchy
City Shopper
City Style
Country bound
Day in the sun
Fashion Luncheon
Lingerie
Boulevard Fashion
Lucy
Calvin Klein
Nationalities
Australian
Chilean
Chinese Princess (Qing Dynasty)
Danish
English

German
Indian
Irish
Jamaican
Japan

Kenyan
Mexican
Norwegian
Polish
Poly
Portuguese
Russian
Swedish
Swiss
Thai
Victorian