Sunday, December 14, 2008

Understanding the misunderstood

It's been weird since then
I can't even remember when
But I find that things are different between us
I used to think we can still be friends
But this seems to be coming to an end
I don't know how and can we mend
But if this is the road it is here and then

I am tired of the obvious avoidance
When I have done nothing to you
It was just a weird circumstance
And I thought you thought so too

When things have gone awry
The blame is not on you or me
We can just let it be
And live our lives happily

Shows that you're just afraid
But I will go straight ahead
For I have my life
And you have yours
Should we ever cross path in our lives
Which will be inevitable of course
I shall look ahead and walk
And it depends on you whether you want to talk

It seems like goodbye to me
After all the years of friendship
I wish you happiness wherever you may be
And blessings for your relationship!