Saturday, August 30, 2008

At a crossroad

Don't misunderstand, I am not in a middle of career crisis or anything like that.
Far from it, I am actually enjoying working and strive to work as hard as I can to achieve great success and I am pretty sure I can do it:)

I do know that this is not a simple world out there; and this is really testing for me.
Sometimes, there are things I find that are just not agreeable with but I learnt that there are things you need to learn to survive out there.
Of course, thank God, I do not do anything that is illegal or harm others.
I will never ever do something to hurt others in order to attain my own success.

Again, it is never easy though when you need to live in a dog-eats-dog world.
Even in a safe world of engineering and IT, there will always be obstacles and people with bad intentions to achieve their own success; what more when you move to a realistic business and commercial world!

I keep my conscience clear and I am still paving my own path to my own success which I am sure will alight in a short term after my hard and smart work:)
Ganbatte and BASHA for myself!