Thursday, October 04, 2007

Double Vision

You know what, I finally fell sick early this week (no, it's not like I was hoping to get sick) but yeah, if you have been reading my latest post on Angel Blog
Anyway, I was really weak and shivering with cold, reminds me of my worst experience when I was hit with dengue but this wasn't half that bad...
I was weak and tired and my head just felt so heavy and there was no strength but I still had to drag myself to the office.
After work, I even had to rush for a dance practice at night...
I was ill and weak on Monday and Tuesday; starting of the flu virus and also fever....so you can guess how good it gets, right?
And guess what, I even started getting blurry visions and seeing double or shadowy outlines...it must be the virus and the fever...off and on...
I was a bit wary of driving especially at night when I need to drive over to the office for my practices...
And on Wed, I really had to make a quick stop outside the premises just to regain some "consciousness"....sighs!~
I drove ever so slowly...thanks to a friend who was following my car from behind, really thanks!
I got home nevertheless....yes, safely and unhurt....

I will recover, no worries :)